A cookie isn’t just a delicious snack. A cookie is also a small text file stored by websites and other online applications on your device. This helps a website or app to remember useful information about you.
2.1 The Type of Information We Can Collect with Cookies:
Cookies allow us to collect information to better understand how people interact with our websites and other online applications. Some of the information we collect includes:
- Your IP address
- Your physical location
- The type of web browser and device you are using
- How you found our website(s)
- How long you stay on our website(s) and which pages you visit
- Storing settings and preferences: Cookies save your user settings in our apps and web pages, such as your preferred language or default camera and microphone settings.
- Sign-in/authentication: Encrypted cookies store your unique user ID, eliminating the need to sign in on every page once logged in.
- Security: Cookies may be used to detect fraud or suspicious activities on our websites, products, and services.
- Saving information you provide us: Cookies store information you provide, such as products or services added to a new order.
- Digital advertising: Cookies help us understand our audience’s online interests and activities, allowing us to provide more relevant information and content in our online advertising.
- Insight and analytics: Cookies collect performance data on how people interact with our websites, helping us improve our products and business operations.
3. Cookies Used on SecureCloud+ Websites
4. Cookies Used by SecureCloud+ Products and Services
While SecureCloud+ may use information collected by cookies on our marketing and advertising services, we will never sell this information to third parties.
5. Setting Your Cookie Preferences for Your Web Browser
You have the option to disable cookies for all websites through your web browser’s settings. Most browsers accept cookie tracking by default, so if you wish to disable it, please check your settings to ensure it’s disabled if required. Please be aware that certain features and functionality may be unavailable for SecureCloud+ products and services if you disable cookie tracking since they rely on cookies to work. If you choose to delete or disable cookies, you may need to re-enter previously saved preferences and settings.
- Disabling cookie tracking can usually be found in your web browser’s default settings (Settings/Advanced Settings > Privacy & Security).
- Each web browser has its own privacy and cookie settings, so refer to the specific browser’s user guides or help documentation for detailed instructions.
- Disabling cookies in one browser will not disable cookies when using another web browser since each browser has its own settings.
6. Contact Us