Defence Security and Intelligence
SecureCloud+ help the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and public sector customers continue to establish operational excellence and efficiency in their delivery.
We have helped pioneer advancements in secure information security and networked collaboration to support defence operations. We have partnered with the UK’s leading defence organisations to provide them with fully end-to-end, managed services, including (but not limited to):
SecureCloud+ recognise the importance of digital transformation and are continuously developing innovative solutions that overcome the obstacles associated with this change. We create flexible solutions for our customers, designed to improve efficiency, save time and deliver advantages in decision-making.
MOD and Defence Contractors
SecureCloud+ have a portfolio of high-quality, robust, reliable and practical digital solutions. None of these services are off-the-shelf solutions.
We help our customers utilise our innovative technology and systems to the fullest extent. With our managed services, our customers can:
- Collaborate and share information in real-time.
- Make mission-critical decisions proactively.
- Access secure networks and infrastructure across geographically-dispersed locations.
- Use AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning) capabilities to translate complex data into useful and actionable intelligence.
- Visualise, manage, export and disseminate data in a matter of seconds.
- Integrate secure private cloud network infrastructure into their existing legacy systems.
- Receive regular, ongoing technical support and training from our experienced team.
SecureCloud+ take great pride in empowering defence and public sector organisations to improve their operational continuity and productivity. We are certified to deliver bespoke, scalable services against leading cyber frameworks within the UK, including Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
Here are two primary outcomes for these customers:
Secure Defence Collaboration
Shared Situational Awareness
Team Tempest is a crucial programme within the RAF’s Future Combat Air Strategy, delivering world firsts in advanced technical capabilities. Team Tempest partners the RAF Rapid Capability Office (RCO) with several industry partners, including Rolls Royce, BAE Systems, MBDA and Leonardo.
SecureCloud+ has provided an end-to-end managed service which supports the Team Tempest programme. Each defence organisation involved with Team Tempest is supplied with a remote, secure networked collaboration service (NCS) at specific security classification levels.