|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Senior Technical Architect (Hyperconvergence)
We are currently hiring for a permanent Senior Technical Architect with recent HCI / Hyperconverged Technology experience.
This is a newly created role to meet increased demand and will be working for an exciting, innovative and growing 'secure managed technology solutions business' based in Staffordshire.
The role will work across Government and security/defence focused clients/customers who require a high level of security throughout their ICT frameworks that complies with the UK Government Security Classification Scheme.
The Senior Technical Architect will have a good knowledge of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and be familiar with managed IT service environments and will play a key role in the research, design, implementation and support/maintenance of innovative, accreditable, cost efficient and profitable solutions. They will have a proven track record in delivering complex technology projects, systems build, test and implementation under current HMG security classifications.
Successful applicants will need to be willing & eligible to undergo SC clearance or have previously held or currently hold SC level clearance. The client also offers some flexible/remote working once new hires are up to speed.
- Design Support: Responsible for ongoing design and development of new company products, documenting high level designs focused on the use of Hyperconverged infrastructure solutions.
- System Installation: Oversee the build and installation of secure managed ICT Services delivering a range of technologies to meet the current and future needs of customers and markets.
- Research & Development: Responsible for the research and development of new technologies to facilitate Hyperconverged system design and product management.
- Systems Maintenance: Act as a 'Service' subject matter expert to oversee Service, support and administration of the managed service offerings. Ensuring strong interaction and communication across all support teams, outsourced service delivery partners and suppliers to meet and exceed contractual SLAs and Target KPIs.
Skills and Qualifications
We require a broad technical knowledge across the following:
- Designing and delivering solutions using hyperconverged infrastructure technologies (Eg. Nutanix, Dell, HP)
- Networking (Switching, Routing, physical and virtual etc.)
- Security (Firewalls, IDS, Mobile Device Management, VPN, System audit/analysis, designing HMG accreditable services etc.)
- Storage (iSCSI, Fibre Channel etc.)
- Virtualisation (Desktop, Server, VDI)